Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Help Wanted

I am beginning a journey of gaining some professional certification for my "real job". This is going to be extremely time-consuming: 20+ hours per week for more than 6 months. I have actually been easing into this for a couple of months now, which explains some of the spotty posting that you have seen, but now I'm about to step up to the full level of effort.

I'm interested in exploring the possibility of finding someone who would be interested in getting involved with Keepin' It Real, but it has to be a good fit. Here are some of the things that I think would be crucial:
  • a strong supporter of Real Salt Lake who understands alot of what is/has been going on with the club
  • someone who is willing to dedicate a few hours per week to the blog on a consistent basis
  • preferrably someone who is able to attend practices periodically to talk to players and is comfortable doing so
  • must be comfortable writing in a blog environment
  • Spanish-speaking is a plus
  • technical skills with website design is a plus
  • access to equipment - sound, video, camera is a plus

I have some new ideas for the blog, actually some of them I've had for a long-time but have been unable to execute. Hopefully if we found a good fit, together we could take on some of those things.

If you are interested, send an email to realslfan@yahoo.com addressing the above qualities.